***List of Wheel Sizes, Offsets, and Tire Sizes for RSX. - Page 61 - Club EP3 Message Board
Our family of websites: clubrsx.com | clubilx.com | clubep3.com | k-series.com
Go Back   Club EP3 Message Board > SUSPENSION > Wheels & Tires
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Notices

Old 05-27-2016, 03:54 PM   #1501
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

18x8.5 answers

some of you were asking about fitment on 18"

on 8.5/-43 on 235/40 is a bit stretched but the 40 profile is great on a-spec fills the gap nicely and makes it look "right". I recommend getting no less than 245 on the 8.5 if you dont want stretch. but 245/40 is a little tall so performance on the front will suffer depending on hp it may not be a problem, and the taller tire gives more cushion. but 245/35 is very close to stock and would be ideal. I prefer 255-265/35 on my 8.5 Work rim for nice functional stance. so if your on a 9.5 stretch will buy you a little fender room if your not wanting to pull fender but your tire but i would still go 245 minimum on a 9.5 but im not into stretching tires.. small flipflpos on a big feet... I like jordans just my size and half a size up is ok too.

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2016, 02:29 AM   #1502
DocStrange7

I gave up on page 19, but . Do you happen to know if a 18X11:+10 fit? There are many pages in this thread, figured i might as well ask. I already have rolled fenders and 20mm spacers

Last edited by DocStrange7; 05-29-2016 at 02:59 AM.. Reason: grammar error
DocStrange7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:05 PM   #1503
mallen600
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocStrange7 View Post
I gave up on page 19, but . Do you happen to know if a 18X11:+10 fit? There are many pages in this thread, figured i might as well ask. I already have rolled fenders and 20mm spacers
Ummm, it should fit if you aren't very low - you car is going to look like one of those car cartoon drawings where the wheels are all gigantic and sticking out. Don't let that stop you though.
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2016, 06:05 PM   #1504
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurriSkiest View Post
Im running 255/40/17 with ET of +38 rear +33 front no issues rears rolled
I just bought a set of Bronze TE37s 17x9 +22 at ICB this morning but prior to that I also bought a pair of A048s Advan few months ago. My question is, Is it possible to mount the 225/45/17 tires onto the 17x9+22 rims? I just don't want to return those tires. thanks in advance.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:10 AM   #1505
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post
I just bought a set of Bronze TE37s 17x9 +22 at ICB this morning but prior to that I also bought a pair of A048s Advan few months ago. My question is, Is it possible to mount the 225/45/17 tires onto the 17x9+22 rims? I just don't want to return those tires. thanks in advance.
Yes they will fit. They will be stretched, but it's doable. I personally wouldn't do it but that is just me.
Old 09-27-2016, 07:30 AM   #1506
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
I agree with dan, the tires will fit but they will be stretched. Which is also not my cup of tea. Slap some nice 245/40's on those bad boys, te37s are my dream wheels
Old 09-27-2016, 11:57 AM   #1507
troubleshooter
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_nguyen View Post
Yes they will fit. They will be stretched, but it's doable. I personally wouldn't do it but that is just me.
thats what i thought, Id just sell those tires on here. thanks Dan for a helpful suggestion. Btw I'm new to these wider rims cause Ive been running ITR (17x7+60)rims since 2011 on my 06 Type S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
I agree with dan, the tires will fit but they will be stretched. Which is also not my cup of tea. Slap some nice 245/40's on those bad boys, te37s are my dream wheels
thanks Joey for the back up. Appreciate it as well, now I'm pretty certain not to pursue it but rather just sell those tires since they are still brandnew.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:15 PM   #1508
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
thats what i thought, Id just sell those tires on here. thanks Dan for a helpful suggestion. Btw I'm new to these wider rims cause Ive been running ITR (17x7+60)rims since 2011 on my 06 Type S.

thanks Joey for the back up. Appreciate it as well, now I'm pretty certain not to pursue it but rather just sell those tires since they are still brandnew.
No problem. If you wanna look at my progression thread you'll see me on 17x9 +22 on 245/40/17 tires. Both setups are the same specs, the rpf1s and the works
Old 09-27-2016, 12:38 PM   #1509
troubleshooter
Master Member

heres' my current set up:

Full Front/Rear Brembo Brake Conversion
ITR Rims 17x7+60 with 225/45/17 "no spacers"

My other question is since Im currently have the Full ITR suspension and my car has a wider stance now that it had before the conversion would it be possible to fit 17x10 or so? What would be the widest on this ITR setup if not Id just stick to my 17x9+22 and just be happy about it.

actual pics for attention

A048 that i bought couple of months ago
size 225/45/17

I'll post the new rims which have the 17x9 +22 on here in October

Last edited by troubleshooter; 09-29-2016 at 01:21 AM..
troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 06:09 PM   #1510
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
heres' my current set up:

Full Front/Rear Brembo Brake Conversion
ITR Rims 17x7+60 with 225/45/17 "no spacers"

My other question is since Im currently have the Full ITR suspension and my car has a wider stance now that it was before the conversion would it be possible to fit 17x10 or so? What would be the widest on this ITR setup if not Id just stick to my 17x9+22 and just be happy about it.

actual pics for attention

A048 that i bought couple of months ago
size 225/45/17

I'll post the new rims which have the 17x9 +22 on here in October
17x10 should be doable. There is/was a guy on here with an Australian ITR and he ran 17x10 at one point. You will definitely need wider front fenders (or pull the OEM fenders) if you plan on running anything wider than a 255, and will need a decent amount of camber. I personally think the widest I'd go up front is 9.5, which I may plan on trying next race season.

Those A048s are great tires, I would mount them on your ITR wheels and go road racing with those lol. Would be a shame to stretch them on to some 9 inch wheels
Old 01-30-2017, 02:56 PM   #1511
RunningDC5

***List of Wheel Sizes, Offsets, and Tire Sizes for RSX.

Hey guys I have a question I'm new to getting rims and tires I was thinking of getting the comsmis racing wheels xt-006r off my friend but they are 18x9.5 +10mm will these fit on my stock hieght rsx?

Last edited by RunningDC5; 01-30-2017 at 10:03 PM..
RunningDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 05:28 AM   #1512
Erickfuentes10

18x9.5+10??

Would anyone happen to know if 18x9.5+10 fits? Looking at some XT206R's
Erickfuentes10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:35 PM   #1513
troubleshooter
Master Member

Rim spec and offset: 17x9.0 +22
Tire: 255/45/17
Bodykits/ width size: J's Front Fenders / +15mm each side
Voltex Rear Over Fenders for AP2 / +18mm each side
Rear Camber: -1 3/4
Front Camber: -1 1/2
Suspension: F/R Full DC5R Brembo Brake Suspension Swap
Coilovers: Tein Flex DC5
Spring Rate 10kgf/mm Front and 8kgf/mm Rear
Gap: 2 finger Gaps all four sides
Rear Camber Kit: J's Racing
Setup: Track use
Future Mod: Swift 70mm ID / 7.0 in / 14kgf/mm Front
Swift 70mm ID / 6.0 in / 12kgf/mm Rear
Corner Balancing

Old 05-26-2017, 12:47 AM   #1514
zimaz1

They look good mate, love bronze on black!
zimaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 10:09 PM   #1515
2k2civic
RSX Wannabe No More!

I am currently running Work Cr Kai 18x8.5 +43 on Achilles ATR Sport tires 235/50/18 with KW V1 coilovers. I am having a bad ride issue and I was thinking of downsizing to a 17" wheel but I am unsure on width, offset and tire size. I am pretty much flush right now and would like to keep that look but in a 17" package. Suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bath Tussue View Post
So I was driving home from work in rush hour.
I was in the right lane. I looked over to the left.
There is a car with two naked guys in it.
2k2civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 07:10 PM   #1516
JGresch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2civic View Post
I am currently running Work Cr Kai 18x8.5 +43 on Achilles ATR Sport tires 235/50/18 with KW V1 coilovers. I am having a bad ride issue and I was thinking of downsizing to a 17" wheel but I am unsure on width, offset and tire size. I am pretty much flush right now and would like to keep that look but in a 17" package. Suggestions?
235/50/18 is very tall, are you sure that is the correct size?

If you want to keep the same wheel fitment, just do around 17 x 8.5 +43 , then use a 235/40/17 tire.
JGresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:59 PM   #1517
2k2civic
RSX Wannabe No More!

My apologies, 235/40/18. Key punch error!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bath Tussue View Post
So I was driving home from work in rush hour.
I was in the right lane. I looked over to the left.
There is a car with two naked guys in it.
2k2civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #1518
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

continental dsw 235/40 is a smooth ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2civic View Post
I have same rim and size and i prefer 255/35 or 245/40(slightly tall but good for ride quality/comfort/on FWD holds that engine weight better) and have ran many different tires and sizes. Michelin makes good tires if you pay, $uper $port 265/35 is gravity defying and looks nurburgring spec . Many other tires besides the continentals i'm on now were loud, weak side walls, stiff sidewalls, wore too quick, not grippy enough. These are perfect for daily driving.

Also what is your ride issue?? pulls l or r? bumpy? sloppy? maybe its not your tires or maybe you went from stock 16" to 18"(like me). Tire pressure is recommended at 31psi so higher load ratings would mean less air 30psi, lower load rating might mean 32-33psi. Picture a basketball 7psi perfect. 8psi bounces like a superball and sounds like ping ping ping. 6psi and your slamming it to the ground just to get it back to your hand but is very grippy. In between is the sweet spot and probably half a pound is user discretion. Now spin at 70 to 80 mph and bounce the ball around at 31psi, that is tire pressure in a relative perspective. also how low are you and what are those settings. also did you get alingment done? also hubcentric wheel inserts and cone lugs?

you might know some of this or not, but just trying to help. That being said you might get to the bottom of it and realize you dont like 18" ride quality on RSX.. then go 17"

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote