Which Kpro-WTB - Club EP3 Message Board
Our family of websites: clubrsx.com | clubilx.com | clubep3.com | k-series.com
Go Back   Club EP3 Message Board > PERFORMANCE > ECU Tuning
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
1mp4ct

Which Kpro-WTB

I was wondering which Kpro works with the EP3. I know the rsx one works which is a PND version. Which other versions work? PND, PRC, PRB, PNF (EP3 ), PRD, PRA?

I'm curious because I want to pick up a used one if I find it for a good price and I want to keep my stock ecu. I don't want to buy one that wont work with my car

As far as the immobilizer issue, would an alarm system that bypasses it make it so I don't have to go to Honda to have them fix the immobilizer to my car? I plan on getting an alarm soon, so I don't want to pay twice for something!!

If anyone has one, pm me a good price pls!!

Thanx!
1mp4ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
04sidriver
New Avi Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mp4ct View Post
I was wondering which Kpro works with the EP3. I know the rsx one works which is a PND version. Which other versions work? PND, PRC, PRB, PNF (EP3 ), PRD, PRA?

I'm curious because I want to pick up a used one if I find it for a good price and I want to keep my stock ecu. I don't want to buy one that wont work with my car

As far as the immobilizer issue, would an alarm system that bypasses it make it so I don't have to go to Honda to have them fix the immobilizer to my car? I plan on getting an alarm soon, so I don't want to pay twice for something!!

If anyone has one, pm me a good price pls!!

Thanx!
You would have to use either the PRB or PNF for an 02-04 EP3 or Type-S. The PND or PRA will not work. I had that issue and had to send my stock one in.

You can leave your car without the immobilizer on however, the green key light will blink at you and your alarm wont work without the immobilizer tied to your ecu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace of spades View Post
can't talk now, All My Children is on.
04sidriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #3
1mp4ct

The prb has the lock out for the 6 speed too right? I'm interested in having a 6 speed so this may be the one I should get.
As for the alarm not working, do u mean the stock one? I'm thinking of getting an aftermarket one like Viper, and those have an immobilizer bypass to make them work anyway. So that alarm will work right? Thanks for clarifying I'm just confused

Last edited by 1mp4ct; 02-18-2011 at 06:43 PM.
1mp4ct is offline   Reply With Quote